Recap of the Session
- Ethne and Graham are introduced.
- Jobs are offered and declined.
- People getting a feel for their characters
- Initial RP road bumps with Jason threatening nobles.
Armandor suffers a minor rebellion due to the Moorgravs not providing sustainable jobs. Torcail family relies on the Riordans for assistance and Riordans provide temporary relief but the Moorgravs owe them one.
Speculations regarding the fiasco and placing blame on different Castellans and Moorgravs occur. Houses are in turmoil as they feel unsafe, even with the stifling from the Riordans.
Graham provides insight for investigation – Could be Ross from the Unionizers; piques interest among the level headed individuals of Armandor.
Ethne interjects in an argument between two nobles, igniting something potentially dangerous with Eric Torcail.
EXP Earned this Session: None
Items Found: Crestif Two-Shot Rifle, decent condition. Claimed by Graham.
- Children who broke in to the Blacksmith Shop
- Man who retreated from the Dorian Torcail Estate
- Man who lead the main group of Rioters, claiming his daughter was sick.
- White Crows
- Ron Felview, Sebastian Torcails best friend.
- Why did the rioting truly occur? Was it really due to a lack of jobs, which there is clearly a severe lack of or was it subtly stirred by someone else to put weight/pressure on unknown issues.
- Why do the Torcails hate Dorian?
- Dorian also mentioned speaking to his friend “Ross”. Is this the same Ross of the Union or someone else? If it is Union Ross, is Dorian involved with the rioting in some way?
- Eric Torcail – Import/Exporter of fine Almare Cigars, middle aged Lord of the Torcail Estate.
- Dorian Torcail – Cloistered and youngest brother of the Torcail Estate. Hermit, has an unhealthy amount of Firearms and knows how to use them extensively.
- Lynth Whitecrow – Child of the Whitecrow Second-Story men. The kingship declared Lynth an intermittent issue relating to poor upbringing. They decided to force community service with local lords and Moorgravs until his debt has been paid.
- Ron Felview – A decent swordsmen for a 16 year old man. He is the best friend of Sebastian Torcail, Lord Torcails youngest son.
- Anslyn Grey – Captain of the Torcail Militiamen. Devoted to the Estates well being, seems to have a level head on her shoulder and delegates from a seemingly lofty gaze.
- Jordon Grey – Brother to Anslyn, Captain of the Armandor Guard. Currently assisting with the rioters.
- Wallace – Personal contact for the Riordan family. Has been interjected in to the nobles society and is carries an extreme observational demeanor.
The story will pick up on the way to Ross’ place; close to Hearthstone. He lives in a cabin overlooking the Vale of Wards.